Terms of Service
TERMS & CONDITIONS
ECONOMY DELIVERY IS FREE ON ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS!
Here at MoFe Hampers, we do not believe in customers having to pay extra on their purchases for delivery. That's why we have decided to take the bold step of offering all of our products with a Free UK Mainland Delivery option.
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, for whatever reason, you have 7 days from the date of delivery to contact us to return your order. All items being returned must be pre-arranged, and either organised to be returned by yourself, or by us (for a standard charge), and items MUST be in their ORIGINAL PACKAGING and in a re-saleable condition. Once received back at our returns depot, a refund will be issued. You shall not be entitled to return Products which:
- are perishable; or
- have been personalised for you or your customer.
- Upon receipt of Products returned we will provide you with a full refund of the price you have paid for the Products excluding delivery charges.
DAMAGED OR FAULTY GOODS
In the unlikely event of your purchase turning up faulty or damaged, then you must report this to us within 48hours of the delivery being signed for.
We strongly suggest that you inspect the item as best possible before signing for the item. That way if you are not happy, our delivery team will take away the faulty or damaged goods immediately.
If your goods are faulty or damaged, we must receive photographic evidence by email. MoFe Hampers will refund postage costs on faulty or damaged goods once the damage or fault has been inspected and verified by our team back in our warehouse.
Occasionally our delivery to you may be affected by an Event Outside Our Control. The estimated delivery date we provide to you is an estimate only and failure to deliver on that date shall not be a breach of a Contract by us. We will use reasonable endeavours to deliver on the estimated delivery date or within a reasonable time thereafter.You accept that where the Products contain alcohol or other items which must not be provided to someone below a certain age, we will not leave the products with any person that we know or suspect to be younger than the relevant age. Delivery of an Order shall be completed when:
- we deliver the Products to any person at the address you nominated; or
- we leave the product with a neighbour of the delivery address you nominated or in accordance with other “leave safe” instructions you have advised to us or accepted in placing your order; or
- you, or a carrier organised by you, collect them from us and risk in the Products will be your responsibility from the time of delivery.
- If we are unable to deliver the Products in accordance with clause 5 we shall return the Products to our warehouse and make reasonable further attempts to deliver the Products.
- such additional attempts to deliver the Products are unsuccessful; or
- due to the type of Products we are unable to reattempt delivery;
we will cancel your order and, to the extent that the Products are suitable be resold by us, provide you with a refund of the price you have paid excluding delivery charges.
NO INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
Unfortunately, we do not deliver to addresses outside the UK. You may place an order for Products from outside the UK, but this order must be for delivery to an address in the UK.
Payment & Security
Our Payment Service Provider is PayPal. Please see the link for more details on payment security and protection
Credit/debit cards -(Access, MasterCard, Visa, Switch and Delta)- all card payments are validated and authorised prior to completion of your order. We are not liable for non-delivery of your goods if your payment is not authorised.
All items includes 20% VAT unless specified otherwise.